Which data do you collect for me?IP address, device information, information related to your use and statistical data regarding your interaction with our website, as well as information regarding other pages you visit (i.e. URL addresses of websites you visited, reference pages and exite pages, pages views, time you stayed at a page, number of clicks, platform type, etc.)
- When you purchase tickets: Username, Password, E-mail address ( - We do not have access to your password. Your authentication takes place through an encrypted system.
- We do not collect or have access to your payment details. The bank we cooperate with collects this information in a secure environment.)
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or when you contact us: Name and e-mail address Πώς χρησιμοποιούνται τα δεδομένα μου;
- To constantly improve the platform and offer you the best browsing experience
- To contact you when it is necessary to provide you with our services - To inform you on our news
- To keep our website secure
With who do you share my data?- With Microsoft, to contact you via e-mail
- With Ticketservices to provide you with tickets
- With AKAMAI to constantly ensure the security and good operation of GNO TV
- With analysis service providers, advertising companies and search engines to constantly improve your experience while browsing through our website
- With other people, companies or entities if obliged to do so by the law
Where is my data stored?- Your personal data is stored in servers in Greece and Germany, so it is fully protected under EU legislation
- We take all necessary measures to keep your personal data always safe
For how long do you retain my data?
This varies according to the processing:
- For the data we collect in general, consult our Cookies Policy
- For your subscription to our newsletter, until you choose to unsubscribe from it
- When you purchase tickets for our productions, for 1 year
What rights do I have?You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we have for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data - To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity through a logical means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subsribe to our newsletter)
How may I exercise my rights?Send us an e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com or a letter to the address: Greek National Opera, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, 363, Andrea Syggrou Avenue, 176 74, Kallithea, Athens, Greece c/o DPO
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).